【ミク時計】& 【初音ミクnano】

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Miku Hatsune Geocounter

outils webmaster

=I edit this Miku Hatsune Visitor Counter at http://www.geovisite.com/
=This website enable us to create some directories with our own background image just like my Miku Geocounter Directory.
=Is that cool?
=Users from any country will appear in the geocounter when they visit your blog or site.
=The Miku Geocounter above just a code simple image
=You can find out the visual flash Miku Geocounter on sidebar in the blog.

2 comments:

DG Rugerio said...

Your page is amazing, great work, I like too much the Miku Visitor Counter, I also made some works for design, in fact my career is Graphic designer.

To create your own custom geocounter need register first right, I try to make my own geo counter.

OK Bye Again Excelent Blog!

XiawyeonG said...

Thanks mikhael saint..thanks for your support...i like miku hatsune as she is so cute....hope u like it...

Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions
Related Posts with Thumbnails